This company is fast at taking your money and sending your wigs but when it comes to a refund they hold on to it like they are broke,I have been waiting for a refund for 3 weeks they are not responding to my emails and don't answer thier phone....it's ridiculous I will never order form them again and will never refer another person....these people made me send back my package so they can issue my refund instead I spent 13 bucks to ship it back to them and ups said it was delivered but wigtypes claim they can't find it......bad customer service!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wigtypes wig. WigTypes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wigtypes wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at WigTypes.

Had an Experience with WigTypes?

Comments

if they never reply or respond, how do they tell you to return the product and how do they claim that they never received your returned product? it doesn't make any sense if they never replied to you.