I can not get a hold of customer service.The chat now doesn't work, I tried calling several times no answer or get a busy signal.

I ordered from them they charged my card. They never sent me a confirmation email with order number or tracking number.

I even emailed them twice and got no answer, please don't order from them.I should of went to black hair sisters like I had in mind

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wigtypes wig. WigTypes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wigtypes wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at WigTypes.

Had an Experience with WigTypes?

Comments

I am currently going through the same thing, I AM SO *** MAD, they are not answering the phones, they are not responding to my emails, the tracking states it was delivered to their address, THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONAL, so sad DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. WIGTYPES are truly BADTYPES.

to Anonymous #1113485

Yes it doesn't make any sense I still haven't received no emails or anything.I never even got a tracking number for mines.