I received this package yesterday.However this is not the original cream that is supposed to be in the bottle.
It was mixed with some other creams and oil and place in this bottle with misleading information and labels from what the original label is supposed to look like.
I have been using nadinola for years and I know what a fake one looks like and this one didn't even have the right color.I would like my money back I will be returning these asap and WILL definitely ensure people not to buy this fake product!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought my Magic Massage Ultra from the Enovative Technologies LLC booth in a Dallas trade show for $400 ( Can be found on Living Social for $20 ***..."
- "I purchased this wig from wigtypes. Sent two emails to find out how i could get a replacement. But ive never received a reply. The wig is really bad looking...."
- "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..."
- "DO NOT GO HERE! I used to have good experiences here with a particular stylist but he hasn't been there in a while. I stopped in yesterday..."
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."