WigTypes J Strickland Nadinola Skin Cream Review from Dundalk, Maryland
I received this package yesterday.However this is not the original cream that is supposed to be in the bottle.
It was mixed with some other creams and oil and place in this bottle with misleading information and labels from what the original label is supposed to look like.
I have been using nadinola for years and I know what a fake one looks like and this one didn't even have the right color.I would like my money back I will be returning these asap and WILL definitely ensure people not to buy this fake product!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this wig from wigtypes. Sent two emails to find out how i could get a replacement. But ive never received a reply. The wig is really bad looking...."
- "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "DO NOT GO HERE! I used to have good experiences here with a particular stylist but he hasn't been there in a while. I stopped in yesterday..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."