WigTypes - Don't Waste Your Time Or Money

20 of 40 WigTypes reviews

I ordered 3 wigs from them & one was severely damaged.It looked as though someone had taken scissors to it.

I tried several times to call them but they never answer their phone. There is never a chat operator available even during the times they specify that one will be available. I emailed them and finally got a response asking me to email them the photos I had taken. The email address they supplied has servers that won't even allow you to email photos.

I then emailed them a link to the photos and they will not respond to me.

Had they tried to resolve the issue I would have been more than happy to purchase from them again as two of the 3 wigs were beautiful.Now I'm just pissed and will not only not be purchasing from them again but I will let me friends and everyone else know not to shop there.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 40 WigTypes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
caspian

Jul 25, 2015 #1011766 Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States

that isn't damaged? it looks like it's just a standard lace-front wig with a drawn-back hairline. you must not work with many wigs, huh? LOL

0 1 Reply

Jul 31, 2015 #1014108

I believe it is defective and I wouldn't wear that wig! I used paypal for the same issue...thousands of hairs coming from the hairline and looked matted, it was really bad and paypal sided with me and allowed me to return the wig. I posted a review. I will never do business with them again. I did get a good wig from then one time!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.