I ordered 3 wigs from them & one was severely damaged.It looked as though someone had taken scissors to it.

I tried several times to call them but they never answer their phone. There is never a chat operator available even during the times they specify that one will be available. I emailed them and finally got a response asking me to email them the photos I had taken. The email address they supplied has servers that won't even allow you to email photos.

I then emailed them a link to the photos and they will not respond to me.

Had they tried to resolve the issue I would have been more than happy to purchase from them again as two of the 3 wigs were beautiful.Now I'm just pissed and will not only not be purchasing from them again but I will let me friends and everyone else know not to shop there.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of wigtypes wig from WigTypes and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants WigTypes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by WigTypes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with WigTypes?

Comments

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States #1011766

that isn't damaged?it looks like it's just a standard lace-front wig with a drawn-back hairline.

you must not work with many wigs, huh?LOL

to caspian #1014108

I believe it is defective and I wouldn't wear that wig!I used paypal for the same issue...thousands of hairs coming from the hairline and looked matted, it was really bad and paypal sided with me and allowed me to return the wig.

I posted a review.

I will never do business with them again.I did get a good wig from then one time!!