I ordered 3 wigs from them & one was severely damaged.It looked as though someone had taken scissors to it.
I tried several times to call them but they never answer their phone. There is never a chat operator available even during the times they specify that one will be available. I emailed them and finally got a response asking me to email them the photos I had taken. The email address they supplied has servers that won't even allow you to email photos.
I then emailed them a link to the photos and they will not respond to me.
Had they tried to resolve the issue I would have been more than happy to purchase from them again as two of the 3 wigs were beautiful.Now I'm just pissed and will not only not be purchasing from them again but I will let me friends and everyone else know not to shop there.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I was signed on as a distributor by a person in my office who had access to my credit card and S S number. Thousands of dollars later I finally..."
- "For a democratic country and kapatalistic system we often think people of the Netherlands are lovable and appreciate talent and good looking people. On the contrary Dutch people are often..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "Received my kids school pictures today,the class photo that was taken,they had cut off half his face cause they placed a very tall boy in front of him! My daughters and..."
- "We bought a couch and was. When buying we were assured that it was full grain leather. Not bonded. Couch Barley sat on. This damage just from couch cushions rubbing..."
- "I am writing this because of the horrible experience I encountered with the employees and manager of Payless Shoes. I bought shoes from Payless at Portage Mall in Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."